Victoria VanAyerst has a broad background in performance and creative arts, ranging form careers in fashion modeling, both as photography and runway model, coordinator/producer fashion shows and stylist for the fashion industry. Victoria moved to California in 1989 and has lived in Los Angeles and presently in San Francisco, where she is the president and founder of VisionQuest Resources Inc., which produces seminars to develop one’s spiritual qualities in order to live a fuller life.
Education & Experience
- 5 years study and practice of Mahayana Buddhist. – A technology of mind.
- 7 years study and practice of Paramahansa Yogananda – Self realization.
- 8 years facilitator/coach training certification of body centered transformational breath work and life strategies from the Hendricks Institute.
- 15 years training and facilitating of child/teen positive effectiveness methods.
- 15 years training as teacher/student of Tantra – the art of serious loving.
- 20 years practice of Silva Mind training – Mastery of mind.
- Actress, appearing in ten films
- Art and dance performer – Europe.
- Founder and director: Modeling Agency and School – Montreal, Canada.
- Founder and director – Victory Productions. Choreographer, fashion shows, production of special events and charity functions (NY, NY)
- Fashion model: photo and runway – New York, NY and Europe.
- Founder and choreographer for a performance art dance troupe – New York, NY
- Set designer and photo stylist.
- Performance artist – N.Y.C.
- Assistant fashion designer.